In this article we shall be looking at Adamawa State Polytechnic school fees, courses, cut off Mark and hostel fees.
Table of Contents
adamawa state polytechnic
Adamawa State Polytechnic is a tertiary educational institution in Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria. It was established in 1991 through a merger of the College of Preliminary Studies Yola and the Staff Development Institute Numan.
Adamawa State Polytechnic Courses
The following are the list of courses offered in Adamawa State polytechnic.
2. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental
Engineering / Technology
3. Banking and Finance
4. Business Administration and Management
5. Civil Engineering Technology
6. Computer Science
7. Electrical / Electronics Engineering
8. Mass Communication
9. Mechanical Engineering Technology
10. Office Technology and Management
11. Public Administration
12. Science Laboratory Technology
13. Social Development
15. Surveying and Geo-Informatics
16. Urban and Regional Planning
HND courses in Adamawa State Polytechnic
The following are the list of HND courses offered in Adamawa State polytechnic.
1. Higher Diploma in Accountancy (Full Time & Part Time)
2. Higher Diploma in Business Administration (Full Time)
3. Higher Diploma in Management Studies (Full Time)
4. Higher Diploma in Public Administration (Full Time & Part Time)
5. Higher Diploma in Local Government
Administration (Full Time)
6. Higher Diploma in Purchasing and Supply (Full Time)
7. Higher Diploma in Social Development (Full Time)
Adamawa State Polytechnic Cut off mark
The official cut off mark of Adamawa state polytechnic is 120.
Adamawa State Polytechnic School fees
The Adamawa State Polytechnic school fees is estimated to be N70,000
Adamawa State Polytechnic Yola address
Adamawa state polytechnic is located in Yola-Numan Rd, 643108.