In this article we shall be discussing on Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi courses, cut off Mark and school fees.
Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, popularly known as ATAP, is a state-owned tertiary institution in Bauchi State, Nigeria. It was established by Edict No. 1 of 1988.
The institution offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Courses offered in Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi
The following are the list of courses offered in Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi.
2. AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
3. ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECH.
4. ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
5. BANKING AND FINANCE
6. BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
7. BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
8. CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
9. COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
11. ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
12. FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
13. FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
14. GEOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGY
15. LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
16. LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
17. MASS COMMUNICATION
18. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
19. PRODUCTION TECH.
20. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
21. QUANTITY SURVEYING
22. SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
23. SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
25. URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
26. WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi cut off mark
The official cut off Mark of Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi is 120.
Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi school fees
The school fees of Abubakar Tatari Ali polytechnic bauchi is estimated to be N40,000.