The Newgate University Minna (NUM) was established on the principles of equal opportunity, equity and justice in an environment where modern technology is used to nurture skills in critical thinking, creativity and problem solving to produce independent minded, skillful and competent graduates.
Table of Contents
Newgate University is a place where ideas germinate, where applications grow out of ideas and where innovation flourishes in an atmosphere of intellectual challenge and freedom. To this
end, the University guides and encourage each student, staff and faculty to examine their values in the light of changing technology and value systems in society and
apply these values in acquisition and application of knowledge to better their own well-being, as well as their communities.
Guided by its motto “Explore to Excel ”, NUM strive to create an environment that enables all students to maximise their own intellectual potential in their chosen field of study by providing a solid teaching and learning foundation that will lead its graduates to greater success in their careers, or light the spark of curiosity and discovery through research.
The Newgate University Minna offers a number of academic programmes at Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate levels. The programmes are designed to graduate a cadre of professionals with integrity, power of critical inquiry, logical thought and independent judgment. Please click the relevant links below to view a details of each academic programme.
Newgate Pre-Degree Programmes
The pre-degree programmes at Newgate University Minna prepare students for transition into university. The programme covers a broad range of subjects in the basic
and advanced categories to equip students with skills and knowledge to explore career options that will eventually lead to the right choice of the university programme.
The University offers a number of Bachelor’s Degree Programmes. They are listed below under their respective mother Faculties.
List of Courses offered in Newgate University Minna
Faculty of Computing and Information
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Economics
Bachelor of Science in Development Economics
Bachelor of Science in Criminology and Security Studies
Bachelor of Science in International Relations and Diplomatic Studies.
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health Science
Bachelor of Nursing Science
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Newgate College school Fees
1. Tuition and fees are established by the University Council and are set prior to the start of each academic year and vary from programme to programme.
2. The University charge three (3) types of fees; application fee, tuition, accommodation fees and functional or administrative fees.
3. The student must pay the tuition and other fees stipulated when he/she commences studies, provided that studies are conducted at a regular pace and without leave of absence.
4. All charges for tuition, accommodation, and other fees are due in full prior to the first day of classes each semester. Any exceptions to this rule must be approved by the University Management.
5. Registration is not final until all fees have been paid.
Students who fail to pay the stipulated tuition fee by the prescribed date will be put on academic suspension.
6. Tuition and fees not paid or deferred by the payment deadline for each semester will result in late fee penalty or may result in the cancellation of all classes.
7. All tuition and fees MUST paid in a designated bank account .
8. Students should liaise with their parents and sponsors to ensure other funds for other purposes e.g. pocket money, meals; etc is not deposited in University Bank Accounts. Student’s personal bank accounts should be used at all times for pocket money, rentals and other financial obligations.
For More information visit https://newgateuni.online/tuition-and-fees-payment